Are you looking to Get Involved?
Kamaile Academy is looking for volunteers!
Aloha Family and Friends of Kamaile Academy,
Kamaile Academy welcomes ʻohana involvement on campus and field trips when available, and we highly encourage families and parents to get involved! There are several ways you can get involved—support a classroom teacher, assist in the school garden, help in the health room, chaperone a field trip, etc. If you’re interested in volunteering/chaperoning, please come into the Navigators' Center and register. All volunteers/chaperones will need an updated Tuberculosis Clearance Certificate before volunteering on campus. For more information on how you can get involved, please visit the Navigators’ Center or email our `Ohana Programs Coordinator, Lovelyn Ampeloquio (email@example.com).
Volunteering at Kamaile Academy
1. Volunteers and chaperones will register in the Navigators' Center.
2. Before volunteering on campus or chaperoning an event, volunteers must show the ‘Ohana Programs Coordinator a valid TB Clearance.
3. Once the volunteer/chaperone is approved to start, s/he must read, sign, and date the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
4. Volunteer/chaperone will sign-in everyday at the Navigators’ Center and wear the volunteer badge provided at the volunteer station.
5. Volunteers/chaperones will be assigned to a faulty/staff member. If classroom volunteers need a break (e.g. lunch break), they can report to the Navigators’ Center.
6. Volunteers/chaperones are not allowed in the school cafeteria unless otherwise approved by the cafeteria staff member. Volunteers/chaperones cannot supervise a class in the absence of a certified teacher.
7. Volunteer/chaperone will sign-out before leaving campus and log the total number of volunteer hours for that day as needed. Volunteers/chaperone must return the volunteer badge to the volunteer station.