Are you looking to Get Involved?
Kamaile Academy is looking for volunteers!
Aloha Family and Friends of Kamaile Academy,
Kamaile Academy welcomes community involvement on campus and we highly encourage families and parents to get involved! There are several ways you can get involved—support a classroom teacher, assist in the school garden, help in the health room, etc. If you’re interested in volunteering, please come into the Navigators' Center and register. All volunteers will need an updated Tuberculosis Clearance Certificate before volunteering on campus. For more information on how you can get involved, please visit the Navigators’ Center or email our `Ohana Programs Coordinator, Lovelyn Ampeloquio (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Volunteering at Kamaile Academy
1. Volunteers will register in the Navigators' Center.
2. Before volunteering on campus, volunteers must show the ‘Ohana Programs Coordinator a valid TB Clearance.
3. Once the volunteer is approved to start, every volunteer must read, sign, and date the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
4. Volunteers will sign-in everyday at the Navigators’ Center and wear the volunteer badge provided at the volunteer station.
5. Volunteers will be assigned to a faulty/staff member. If volunteers need a break (e.g. lunch break), they can report to the Navigators’ Center.
6. Volunteers are not allowed in the school cafeteria unless otherwise approved by the cafeteria staff member. Volunteers cannot supervise a class in the absence of a certified teacher.
7. Volunteer will sign-out before leaving campus and log the total number of volunteer hours for that day. Volunteers must return the volunteer badge to the volunteer station.