Sites for Grades PreK-2
Sites for Grades 3-5
Sites for Grades 4-8
- Listening Activities - Designed for older students but pronunciation and listening activities could be used for students grades 4 and up.*
- iKnowthat This link takes you to map and social studies activities for grades 5-12.
- BrainPop-This site has some free sections to teach grammar. Look up "nouns" and watch the video. Grades 5-8. Grades 3-8. *
- Multicultural Stories -Stories from around the world by Nick Jr. Grades 3-8
- Brainteasers, Puzzles and Riddles - Kids' page from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grades 5-8
- Translation Site - Students can bookmark this site to translate words from English to their native language. Grades 3-12.
- Interactive games and activities- Social Studies Games from Ben's Guide to the U.S Government. Grades 5-8.
- Audio Comprehension - An audio concentration game for Grades 4-12.*
- Homophone game - Match homophones in this concentration game.* Grades 4-8.
- Wordsearches - Wordsearches on U.S. Presidents. Grades 4-8.
- Movie Trailers Listening activities using movie trailers for Grades 5-12.
- Vocabulary Vocabulary games - From Interesting Things For ESL Students, aa collection of vocabulary games for Grades 6-12.
- WordBuilderGreat site for phonics practice. Grades 4-12